Classes begin quarterly
Online Toronto Data Analytics Boot Camp
Learn Data Analytics in 24 Weeks
With the rise of data in today’s economy, our UofT SCS Data Analytics Boot Camp program focuses on teaching participants the practical and technical skills needed to analyze and solve complex data analytics and visualization problems.
With convenient evening and weekend hours, you can advance your skillset even if you’re currently employed or in college.
Is this program for you?
Do you want to be part of the data revolution? Are you creative, curious, ambitious—and most of all hard working? If yes, or if any of the following describe you, we think University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies Data Analytics Boot Camp might be just the opportunity you’re looking for:
- You’re a data professional and want to further your career by gaining a new set of technical skills.
- You’re currently in a business where data is crucial to the bottom line and want to make a bigger impact.
- You want to learn more about visualizing social, consumer, or popular trends.
- You aspire to transition into the field of government, media, or healthcare—and are looking for a way to do it.
- You’re a full-time student with the desire to maximize your skills and grow your knowledge.
You’ll learn from skilled instructors and gain real-world experience by collaborating with your peers on complex projects. Not only that, but you will also build a comprehensive portfolio along the way, giving you the confidence you need to tap into the industry. The data analytics curriculum will dive into the foundational skills for data analytics, including:
Intermediate Excel Functions
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Python 3
- API Interactions
- Extract-Transform-Load (ETL)
Front End Web Visualization
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Machine Learning
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our data analytics boot camps in Toronto and Mississauga are being held via our tried and tested virtual classroom experience. Call us at (647) 370-3837 for more information on how to apply, or visit our Online Experience page to learn more.
No, applicants to UofT SCS Data Analytics Boot Camp do not need to be University of Toronto students. This program is offered through the University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies.
No programming experience is required. It is recommended that applicants hold a Bachelor’s Degree or have at least two years of experience in business, management, finance, statistics, or a related field.
- Part-Time Soon
- Part-Time November 25, 2020
- Full-Time January 11, 2021
- Part-Time December 16, 2020
- Part-Time December 8, 2020
- Part-Time December 14, 2020
- Part-Time November 23, 2020
- Part-Time February 18, 2021
Part-Time Data Schedule
- 24-week program
- Virtual classroom
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.