Classes begin quarterly in Toronto and Mississauga
Toronto Web Development Boot Camp
Become a Web Developer in 12 or 24 Weeks. Online Coding Boot Camp also available.
Web development is a high-growth career track, and UofT SCS Coding Boot Camp teaches you the specialized skills to tap into this rewarding industry. Through a fast-paced, immersive curriculum, you’ll learn the skills needed to become proficient in front-end and back-end technologies.
Learn how to code through a challenging curriculum that covers a full stack:
Learn How To Build Web Applications
- Study part-time and maintain your work schedule, or launch your career sooner through our full-time program.
- Simulate a professional work environment by teaming up with your peers on real-world projects.
- Put your new skills into practice by building complex projects and applications that will bolster your professional portfolio.
- Receive a certificate* of completion from the University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies* showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- Benefit from a wide range of career services: resume and social media support, technical interview preparation, portfolio or homework reviews, soft skills training, coaching, and more to help you launch or advance your career.
*Please note that the boot camp is not a School of Continuing Studies certificate program.
Through either an in-person or online coding bootcamp you will enjoy close collaboration with other professionals while receiving hands on experience in full-stack web development.
As you embark on this 12- or 24-week journey, you’ll dive into a rigorous curriculum and learn more than you thought was possible.
Learning to code is an intensive undertaking. If you are craving to expand your knowledge and join the tech world, seeking to advance or change careers, and (most importantly), ready to roll up your sleeves and put in the hard work…then our program could be right for you.
This program is right for:
- Those looking to find a new career or company—or make the move from a non-technical position to a technical one.
- Those who are interested in freelancing to supplement their current income—or contribute in a bigger way in their current job.
- Those seeking to learn the skills to execute on an entrepreneurial idea and build their own product.
- Those with the ambition to grow in their knowledge or add to their skill set while in college.
Learn Market-Driven Skills:
Our part-time curriculum cover front-end and back-end technologies*, and you will complete the program with the skills needed to become a full-stack web developer:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- Quality Assurance (Writing Tests)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
In-Person Coding Boot Camp
- Full-time (12-week) and part-time (24-week) options
- Available in Toronto and Mississauga
- Part-time classes held two weekday evenings and Saturdays
- Full-time classes held Monday – Friday
- Explore dates, class times, and locations