COVID-19 Update: For the health and safety of our learners, our cohorts will conduct classes virtually.LEARN MORE »
University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies (UofT SCS) Boot Camps equip you with essential skills to help guide your path to success. With strategically engineered curricula, face-to-face interaction, and expert instructors, we provide an educational experience that will help shape the future of your career.
Overview of the UofT SCS Boot Camps
- Build a wide-ranging portfolio of projects and applications in our coding, data analytics, UX/UI, fintech, and digital marketing programs or learn an array of skills applicable to industry certifications in our cybersecurity program.
- All of our programs offer a part-time schedule, allowing you to advance your skills without leaving work.
- Our web development program also offers options to best suit your schedule— with a full-time program for those who wish to study at an accelerated pace.
- Benefit from a wide range of career services to support your transition into the industry.
Class Curriculum Options
Our programs cover the most in-demand market skills*:
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
UofT SCS Boot Camps are offered through the University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies, in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education partners with universities to prepare participants for high-growth careers in the Digital Economy. Over thirty-five of the world’s leading institutions collaborate with Trilogy to bridge the gap between employers’ needs and participants’ skills.
What You Will Learn
- Whether you choose to dive into coding, data analytics, cybersecurity, UX/UI, fintech, or digital marketing you will learn the key skills to join, or advance, in these industries.
- Benefit from professional development services including mock interviews, portfolio or homework reviews, resume support, soft-skills training, and more, to help prepare you for job search success.
- Participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing you access to new employment possibilities.
- An authentic documentation of completion from UofT SCS, called a Certificate* of Completion, showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- Comprehensive hard and soft skills to help you stand out in the job market.
- A robust portfolio of projects, or a variety of skills applicable to certifications, to show your mastery of the topics covered throughout the program.
Want to hear from our learners at UofT SCS Boot Camps? Read testimonials and reviews.