University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies Boot Camps equip you with essential skills to help guide you down a path to success. With strategically engineered curricula, face-to-face interaction, and knowledgeable instructors, we provide an educational experience that will help you find a path to success.
UofT SCS Certificate of Completion Overview
- Our classes cover the most in-demand skills* across coding, data analytics, and cybersecurity.
- Build a wide-ranging portfolio of projects and applications in our coding and data analytics programs, or learn an array of skills applicable to industry certifications in our cybersecurity program.
- All of our programs offer a part-time schedule, allowing you to advance your skills without leaving work.
- Benefit from a wide range of career services to support your transition into the industry.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Coding Curriculum Languages
At the University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies Boot Camps, our web development classes touch on a broad range of programming languages. You’ll work with interactive coding tutorials where you’ll train with and be exposed to the following coding languages:
Front-End Web Development
HTML 5 Web Development
UofT SCS Boot Camps are offered through the University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies, in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, Inc.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education Services Inc. partners with universities to prepare participants for high-growth careers in the Digital Economy. Over thirty-five of the world’s leading institutions collaborate with Trilogy to bridge the gap between employers’ needs and participants’ skills.
What You Will Learn
- Whether you choose to dive into coding, data analytics, or cybersecurity, you will learn the key skills to join or advance in these industries.
- Benefit from professional development services including mock interviews, portfolio or homework reviews, resume support, soft-skills training, and more to help equip you for success in the job search.
- Participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing you access to new employment possibilities.
- A *certificate of completion from the University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- A comprehensive set of new hard and soft skills to help you stand out in the job market.
- A robust portfolio of projects or a variety of skills applicable to certifications to show your mastery of the topics covered throughout the program.
Want to hear from our learners at UofT SCS Boot Camps? Read testimonials and reviews.