Classes begin quarterly
Online Toronto Digital Marketing Boot Camp
Learn Digital Marketing in 18 Weeks
The rise of the digital world is transforming the way people research, interact with, and make decisions about products and businesses.
UofT SCS Digital Marketing Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time digital marketing program that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in marketing strategy, campaign development, digital advertising, and modern tools in site analytics and reporting.
- Gain experience with in-demand tools and technologies such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and WordPress.
- Study without sacrificing your work schedule, with convenient evening sessions.
- Benefit from a classroom learning environment, with dedicated instructional staff and peer-to-peer insights.
- Cover the fundamental knowledge you need, then get real-world digital marketing application through hands-on projects.
Strategic, Hands-On Digital Marketing Training
In just 18 weeks, you will dive into a comprehensive curriculum that covers all of the fundamental concepts necessary to become skilled in digital marketing and step into the industry. You will get hands-on training in*:
- Value Propositions
- Marketing Research
- Audience Segmentation
- Marketing Objectives & KPIs
- Customer Journeys
- Marketing Funnels
- Marketing Plans
Digital Marketing Strategy
- Digital Marketing Channels
- Data Strategies
- Digital Marketing for Different Business Models
- Content Strategy
- Organic Social Media
Digital Advertising, and Automation
- Paid Search
- Social Media Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Measurement and Optimization
- Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing Automation
Optimizing Campaigns and Websites
- Website Creation
- Content Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization
- Link Building and Backlinks
- Website Analytics
- Conversion Tracking
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand related to digital marketing.
Ready to become a savvy digital marketer?
By the time you complete the program, you can expect to be able to:
- Develop digital marketing strategies that meet both short- and long-term business goals
- Create, launch, and optimize search, social, display, and retargeting advertising campaigns.
- Build highly targeted audiences using demographics, affinity audiences, and more
- Identify brand position and growth opportunities by performing thorough keyword and competitive research.
- Optimize content and landing page experiences to improve customer engagement and conversion rates.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of campaigns and creative against objectives and metrics.
- Effectively manage and share customer data and touchpoints via CRM systems and databases.
- Design and implement automated workflows to drive campaign efficiency.
No, applicants to UofT SCS Digital Marketing Boot Camp do not need to be University of Toronto students. This program is offered through the University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies.
No programming or marketing experience is required.
Part-Time Digital Marketing Schedule
- 18-week program
- Virtual classroom
- Classes are held three days a week from 6:30-9:30 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday or Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.